- Here’s What Oil Industry Insiders Are Gossiping About The Oil Spill – “BP has found the largest and most powerful well in history”. So it’s not bad at all or what?
- Scientific hypotheses from 1956 – What?
- The Credit Card Expiration Blues – Well, America is absurdly dependent on credit cards. Something else will come along? Like debit cards, online banking, paypal, direct debit? Maybe…
- Seedcamp & TechHub bring you Tech Founder Speed-Dating – 12th July 2010 – If you’re in London, check out founder dating. If you’re somewhere else, get in touch and let’s do it in your city!
- Buster Benson – An awesome self-aware data project by buster benson, the founder of 750words. A great tracker that shows a lot about his current life, all the while being unspecific enough to not be creepy. I would love something like this.
- ★ Apple’s System Apps – Why you can’t delete Apple’s system apps (Stocks, and the stupid weather app). I put most apple apps in a “stupid” folder in the new iOS. I like the updates and multitasking is cool.
- ★ Marble Mystery Solved – iPad and iOS4 launch were on a really tight schedule. So can we expect a new iPad still this year? If this didn’t fit the schedule, maybe the hardware update (more RAM, 512 MB as in the iPhone 4, cameras) will come as well.
I use the Postalicious plugin to sync notable bookmarks. Comments are welcome.