- Nike SB Dunk High Solar Orange – Strong buy.
- Last few days to apply for Mini Seedcamp Berlin! – Well. APPLY!
- Why Startups Should Train Their People – “The performance of my team instantly improved. Product managers that I previously thought were hopeless became effective.” I absolutely agree. Good training is far more effective than you think. Finding good training is another story.
- Location in the Cloud – Pretty good ideas around business models that are possible when you have a solid geolocation api/tracker.
- It’s the End of Social Media as we know it (and I feel fine) – As always, a smart opinion from Nico Lumma. It is most important to accept the changing landscape as the new normal and embrace it as a company and individual. Social Media is here to stay, so accept it.
I use the Postalicious plugin to sync notable bookmarks. Comments are welcome.