You should read these:
- Flickr Gets More Photogenic With A Complete Photo Page Overhaul – Well, it took them five years.
- Rebtel Makes International Calling Free With New Android App – Rebtel is pretty cool. My girlfriend can call me on my cell at near local rates despite being abroad.
- Foxconn and Chinese Labor Issues | Recorded Future Blog – I don’t know where i found this, but this sure is some nice infop0rn. Foxconn and media attention, complete with amazing animations.
- ALFIE by Camper – Schwarzer Lederschuh mit Schnürung und flexibler Gummisohle. – After my dad kept on telling me how great Camper shoes are, and after my knees finally hit a hurt-wall from wearing leather-soled shoes, i caved and bought these. Dad’s a doc, so he must know.
- The Age of the Infovore: Succeeding in the Information Economy: Amazon.co.uk: Tyler Cowen: Books – This should make for a good read. Tyler Cowan is good, so I ordered.
- Why did so many successful entrepreneurs and startups come out of PayPal? Answered by Insiders – Some sharp points to be taken into consideration for every company. The “focus on one thing” got me.
- I, Cringely » Blog Archive » Apple Goes Semi-Pro (Part Two) – Cringely on technology – Apple Tv with an A4 Chip in a mac mini box? iPod touches as remotes? As Wiimotes? Hell, yeah.
I use the Postalicious plugin to sync notable bookmarks. Comments are welcome.