- I Prefer Safari to Content Apps On The iPad – One of my hopes is that there will be so many different tablets that no real standard is established and everyone needs to use webapps.
- How Much Should We Pay Banking Executives? Less – The last sentence is solid gold.
- Money managers should pay the same tax rates as everyone else – Fair points about fairness.
- Strategische Investoren, Teil 2: Auswahl und Ausgestaltung – Gute insights zum Thema strategische Investoren.
- The two-pronged Greece bailout – Pretty stupid. And because Schäuble got the German banks to agree to hold onto their Greek bonds, the Bundesbank is essentially loading risk off the sheets of European banks (esp. French ones) who are still in the market. thanks.
- 30 Shocking Quotes About The Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill That Reveal The Soul-Crushing Horror This Disaster Is Causing – Sometimes, this blog is a bit too much, but these quotes are pretty chilling.
- Chrome For Mac And Linux Graduate From Beta – Ok, I can get a Mac now.
- Overcome the Google Analytics Learning Curve in 20 Minutes – Looks like a great overview to me. I mainly dove into analytics by myself, but this is a good start.
I use the Postalicious plugin to sync notable bookmarks. Comments are welcome.